Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Important Customer Service News - Please Read

UPDATE - Wednesday, January 26th. Our new server has been installed, so we are running faster than ever before. Come and shop for great phone service and place your order online anytime, day or night. If you have questions on any of our services, please submit your inquiry using our online customer support pages. Thank you for your patience, and I hope to hear from you soon!

********************************************
January 25th.

I'm sad to report that we have had a server and hard disk crash that is causing problems for our websites,
http://www.LongDistanceRateFinder.com/ and http://LDRF.com/ While we are doing our best to keep the sites available for you, I'm having a problem accessing your inquiries.

Your questions are important to me, and I always strive to answer them as promptly as possible and with care. Until further notice, rather than using the customer service form for any of our services, please write me directly at ToT (at) Callbird.com You know how to handle the (at) don't you? Just replace it with @. Please be sure to tell me specifically what product/service you are asking about.

Thank you for your patience with our website. We hope to have everything running at full speed in a couple of days.

No comments: