Wednesday, June 08, 2005

That Crazy Frog Ringtone - Love It or Hate It?

I'm sure you've seen or heard of a certain little grey frog, naked except for his helmet and goggles. He makes a sound like a moped, and while some people can't get enough of him, others can't get far enough away from him!

The Crazy Frog has an ever-growing collection of cell phone ring tones, wallpaper, screensavers and more, and a song on the radio. His fans are buying them like, well, like crazy. But what about the people who just can't stand his slimy little persona? Now there's a way for you to get back at the little fellow.

I Hate That Crazy Frog Ringtone lets you shoot Crazy Frog for sport. He's perched atop a ladder, and when you click your mouse he jumps off. When you click again, a gun fires, sending him flying along the waterfront. Click too soon and he flies too high and crashes. Wait too long and he reaches the ground. In between, he bounces and slides along a measured course on the ground, making that annoying sound the whole way. Your task is to find the right interval to make him travel the farthest. I got up to 85, how about you?

Thanks to Patrick Holland of iWon's Buzz List for the link to the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara said...

Thanks for your comment, funkieloz. I still laugh every time I hear Crazy Frog, but I know that he drives some people straight up a wall.

For anyone else who wants to comment on my blog, please keep it clean so I don't have to delete your comment. I welcome healthy discussion, but this is not the place for insults or profanity.